Revel4Ever!® Wholesale Account Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for your interest in Revel4Ever!®. We decorate each order in USA, on an on-demand basis. We Ship from Englewood, Florida.
We hold your business in high regard and as such, we carefully screen and approve Wholesale Account requests.
Please consider the following terms of our Wholesale Accounts, and if you are in agreement, complete and sign the application below.
We appreciate your interest!
Mick Coulas & Candace Lourdes
Revel Ink LLC a Florida Company
2828 South McCall Rd, STE 12, Englewood, FL 34224
1-866-574-9998 press 2 for Candace
We are agreed:
- By using this sign up form and website you agree to the terms that follow:
- We do not extend credit at this time, all orders will be prepaid.
- We guarantee: No sewing flaws, no press marks, no ink smear, no visible press shine, no ink blowouts, consistent crisp quality decoration using 100% breathable dye sublimation on 100% performance polyester quick dry UPF 50 sport shirts when UPF is specified in the listing. Manufacturing flaws or order errors must be reported within 5 business days of receipt of your order.
- Shirts will be tagged with space for your price. Prices for quantity orders will be negotiated in good faith on quantity and frequency. Also negotiable is UPC, packaging, hangers, etc.
- Insured shipping is not included.
- We establish delivery dates that we can achieve. Lead times will be longer during heavy seasonal pressure. We suggest you order early.
- MSRP is 44.99 to 64.99 for long sleeve UPF performance wear.
- Our minimum order is 24 at 26.99 with 2 designs on multiple shirt colors/styles/gender. Plus sizes extra.
- We accept returns after 90 days. We will refuse orders if there are constant returns. There is no returns on customized items.
- You agree to sell at a price that is 60 to 120% above your purchase price. Customized articles are exempted from a minimum price range.
- You warrant that you are selling direct to consumers, you are not selling to resellers.
- No products or goods purchased from or produced by Revel4Ever!® shall be resold by or through any on-line auction or online store (such as Ebay, Amazon or other similar sites) without the express, written authority of Revel4Ever!®. You warrant that you are the owner of the website where these items will be sold.
- Revel4Ever!® will make available standard listing images, available to all resellers.
- Wholesale Account agrees that Revel4Ever!® makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the merchantability of Revel4Ever!® products. Wholesale Account also agrees that Revel4Ever!® is not liable for any misuse or misrepresentations of the goods by the Wholesale Account or the final retail purchaser or consumer, and indemnifies Revel4Ever!® for any legal actions that emanate from such actions. Revel4Ever!® reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement as necessary. Prices are subject to change without notice, we make every effort to keep the prices consistent.
- You agree that all products, their designs and trademarks are protected by copyright and trademark intellectual property laws and you do not have the right to reproduce any article or design that we sell on any other product without paying a licensing fee.
- These terms constitute an agreement that shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida applicable to contracts made and entirely performed within the State of Florida. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any such arbitration shall be conducted in the Florida offices of the American Arbitration Association.
- Above TERMS above shall constitute the whole agreement between the parties and shall not be superseded by subsequent or existing Purchase Order Conditions. No change, waiver, or modification shall be valid or binding upon the Parties unless said change, waiver, or modification shall be in writing signed by the Party to be bound thereby.